27 Blackfriars Road
London SE1 8NY
Tel 020 7633 0766
For email contacts see our individual product websites
Submit your event listings information
One database, three outlets
in SE1 - printed what's on guide, monthly since 1998, 5,000 copies (discontinued July 14)
- London SE1 community website - 150,000+ unique visitors monthly
- SE1 Direct - weekly email newsletter (Mondays), 7,300+ subscribers
No charge for listings
We list most types of local event free of charge. We cannot guarantee inclusion.
Examples of events we are likely to include
- Free events
- Open-air events
- Festivals, fetes, fairs, jumble sales
- Public meetings, consultation events and community forums
- Music concerts and recitals
- Talks, lectures and literary events
- Guided walks or bike rides wholly or partly within SE1
- Theatre and dance performances
- Film screenings (especially free ones, or with local content)
- Art exhibitions
- Comedy gigs
- Events for children and families
- Special church services and religious observances (such as carol services)
- Fundraising events for charities and community organisations
Some examples of events we are unlikely to include in our free listings
- Conferences and workshops (especially where the entry fee is more than c. £25)
- Adult education classes (other than open days and taster sessions)
- Recurring classes (eg yoga, fitness, drama, singing, language or martial arts)
- Recurring craft workshops
- Other events that happen on a monthly or weekly basis without significant variation to content
- Regular live music in pubs and restaurants
- Club nights at nightclubs
- Most events at the Southbank Centre (except free ones)
Organisers of these types of events are invited to consider paid advertising - we have a variety of options starting from £25.
Deadlines: never too early ... never too late
Please send us information as far in advance as possible. We can add it to our database straight away and the information will be live on the London SE1 website.
Please bear in mind the following:
- If you send us information a long time in advance please remember to tell us if the details change or the event is cancelled/postponed!
If you want your event to be considered for inclusion in our printed publication, please send information at least 10 days before the month in which the event takes place. eg an event in June should be submitted by 20 May
- Even if you miss that deadline, send us the info anyway!
Special offers, competitions, giveaways, promotions
If you would like to run a special offer or competition in any of our publications, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Where do I send details of my event?
Please email the details - together with any press release or publicity images - to email@example.com